Right to Access / Preventing Abuse
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the site in any manner not allowed for herein.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the site's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Arbez™, Inc. reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the site is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- You may not interfere with other users use of the site.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which may be deemed indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- You may not list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to 10 people or more if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients.
- You may not use any forum in a commercial manner.
- You may not post material that solicits funds or that advertises or solicits goods or services.
- You may not post material known to be false.
- You may not post messages that contain stock touts.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the site for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board), if any, that are designated for such purpose.
- You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
- Arbez™, Inc. controls the operation of this site from its headquarters in Eagan, MN in the United States of America, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
By posting on the website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the website.
Right to Download
You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Arbez™, Inc. website Solely for non-commercial, personal use provided you also retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the material, do not modify or alter the material and do not copy or post the material on any network computer or broadcast the material in any media. It is strictly prohibited to modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, repost, "frame" or use the content of the Arbez™, Inc. website including the text, images, audio and/or video for public or commercial purposes without written permission from an authorized representative of Arbez™, Inc. NO RESALE: It is strictly prohibited to download the images of the products for sale within this website. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Products and Services offered
Arbez™, Inc. offers products and services on the website. When you enroll to obtain a product or service from the website, you accept these terms and conditions for that product or service, as well as any specific agreements that may be in place for a particular product. Your use of any such product or service offered on the website is governed by the terms and conditions in this agreement.
This site and any products or services purchased through this site and/or directly through Arbez™, Inc. are designed to offer tools and guidance to assist individuals in their search for a new job. All products and services are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information on job search. However, neither this website, nor any products or services provided by Arbez™, Inc. services in any way guarantee visitors or customers that they will get a new job; it is up to the individual to take these tools and guidelines and apply them as appropriate in their unique search for a new job. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that neither Arbez™, Inc. nor this website are guaranteeing you a new job, nor can they be held accountable if you do not find a new job. Workshop money-back guarantee: We are so convinced you’ll be completely satisfied with this workshop, we do offer a 100% money back guarantee. To be eligible for the Money Back Guarantee, you must have provided all reasonably requested information under specified deadlines, actively participated in the activities related to the session, and have tried at least three new actions suggested in the workshop. Refund request must be in writing and postmarked within 14 days following the end of the workshop. Refunds will be issued in the form originally paid.
Links to third-party websites
By using the Arbez™, Inc. website, you agree that any comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, shared experiences or other information you send to the Arbez™, Inc. website is non-confidential. By submitting any solicited or unsolicited information using the Arbez™, Inc. website, you grant Arbez™, Inc. an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments for any purpose whatsoever to the extent permitted by law. You understand and acknowledge that we have both internal resources and other external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to the suggestion or comments to suggestions and that we are only willing to consider the suggestion on these terms. In any event, any suggestion is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, express or implied by considering it. Without limitation, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions of every kind and nature throughout the Universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the comments for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation to the provider of the suggestions.
Choice of Law and Enforcement
The laws of the State of Minnesota will govern the Legal Notices and Conditions of Use without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of laws.
Agreeing to Terms