No more pajamas?!?! Commuting to work again? As vaccines continue to roll out, millions of people around the world are heading back to work in person. Nobody knows what to expect. People’s feelings about it are all over the board: from high anxiety to eager-beaver excitement. How are you feeling about it? What can you do to ease the transition for yourself and your coworkers? If your answer is “I’m not really sure,” then Cat Breet’s LinkedIn Live show on Thursday April 15th is for you! Valentina Hynes (UK) and Teresa Thomas (USA) are dropping by Cat’s show to talk about what you can expect, and how they’re helping companies make this massive readjustment as smooth as possible. They’ll be talking with Cat about:
• Social anxiety & the risk to your wellbeing and success
• Personality swings (beware the extra-happy extrovert!)
• Etiquette: to shake or not to shake?
• How to connect and rebuild relationships
• How a healthy dose of fun can ease to transition for all