“There is no point diligently, conscientiously doing good work if no one knows about it.” – Friska Wirya
The trouble is, nobody ever taught us how to share our wisdom and insights without feeling and looking braggy … or even worse: arrogant / cocky.
Great news! Friska Wirya knows exactly how you feel … and she knows what to do about it.
PLUS, she’s got some BRILLIANT, simple strategies for every business leader trying to drive sustainable change right now.
On Thursday, March 31st catch my conversation with Friska on my final “Women Who Dared” show!
We’ll talk about …
• How you can go from invisible to influential
• The global CEO who did something remarkable
• Why billions are wasted on organizational change that goes nowhere
• Why “the resistors” are so afraid of change at your company
• The #1 way to mitigate resistance to change
• Whose job it really is to manage the resistance
• 2 strategies to overcome your team’s pandemic brain drain
• How to find more happiness in your life
• The wake-up call from a friend that saved her business
• Why video is so important in today’s world (and what goes viral)
• Why she took a 40% pay cut to reinvent herself
• How she faces her fears to do big & scary things
• Why giving back is so important for corporations (and people)
• 8 life lessons she wishes she knew a decade ago
*Sorry, my Australian friends! CATCH THE REPLAY on my LinkedIn, Facebook or YouTube page.
#womenwhodared #courage #changemanagement #mindset #inspiration #linkedinlive #planetwork