Are you responsible for your personal or business taxes? Want to maximize your tax advantages, and avoid a pesky audit? Lisa Niser will help you do both! For 25 years, she’s been helping individuals and small business owners navigate taxes and make informed financial decisions. 2020 taxes are a little squirrely. Lucky for us, Lisa is dropping by Cat Breet’s More Money, Freedom & Fun show on 2/25 to answer questions like …
• When are taxes due?
• Is my stimulus money taxable?
• I just started my own business. How do I pay my taxes? What can I deduct? Do I need to pay quarterly taxes?
• I took unemployment money last year. How will that affect my taxes?
• I took a PPP loan, and it’s forgiven. Is that taxable?
• I worked from home all year. Can I deduct my home office as a full-time employee?
• Any changes to capital gains taxes?
• What else do I need to know to prepare for 2020 taxes?
Join us live and let her take the scary out of YOUR taxes.